■ Features(1) : High accuracy and high speed cutting
- The post type housing processing shortens a blade guide span.
- A blade tilted to a constant angle of 8° reduces a cutting length.
- A 34 mm wide blade can reduce deflection and allows for high accuracy and high speed cutting.
■ Features(2) : Easy angle turning
- While a heavy ratchet handle is used for turning as common sense in conventional practice, roller turning requires less work load and increases ergonomics. Furthermore, it allows for gradient cutting of up to 60°.
■ Features(3) : Scribing process no longer required by virtue of front vise automatic feeding
- The front vise automatic sizing system (inputtable to 9999.9 mm) automates material cutting and feeding and eliminates scribing work and scribe matching.
(Automatic feed is disabled during gradient cutting.)
Band Saw Machine for Small Structural Steel
Horizontal automatic type equipped with a miter mechanism
(φ, width x height) (mm)
|0°||Rectangle 400 x 280|
|45°||Rectangle 200 x 280|
|60°||Rectangle 100 x 280|
|Turning angle (°)||60 Backward|
|Blade size (W x T x L) (mm)||34 x 1.1 x 3885|
|Blade speed (m/min)||30 - 100(50Hz)|
|Motors (kW)||Saw blade||2.2|
|Power requirement (kVA)||5|
|Stroke length (mm)||400 (Front vise)|
|Tank capacity (L)||Hydraulic||40|
|Table height (mm)||800|
|Allowable load (Mass of work) (kg)||400|
|Machine dimensions (W x L x H) (mm)||2140 x 1845 x 1662|
|Mass of machine (kg)||1600|
- Roller table
- Semidry system